Looks like Chicky for Saturday

Bill just called, and doesn’t want to split the fleet between Chicky and Darmiscotta. Besides, the call of beans and black bread on Chicky is just too strong. So our plan is to sail Chicky on saturday, and then possibly move on, pending snow reports, to Damariscotta or Moosehead for Sunday/Monday. If you’re coming from out of town, don’t forget lakewatchmanor.com for a great place to stay right on Chicky….think ice….jory

This entry was posted in 2013 Season, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.