Back for More on Monday

The rain has been postponed until tomorrow night, so with a SW 10-15 wind forecast we’ll be sailing Damariscotta early tomorrow morning in an attempt to beat the slush. Temps will just hit freezing tonight. It’s gonna be close, but this is why we left the boats on the ice: we need to go get them anyway so why not do a little sailing if possible while we’re there?
Ramp is probably still tight, but the parking lot is a mudpot. Try to park in a dry spot to avoid digging it up. The weekend is looking good, so don’t pack it up just yet!

Pits yesterday.

INDIGO is back!

This entry was posted in 2013 Season. Bookmark the permalink.