Winnipasaki Being Reconsidered!

Bill and I have been looking more soberly at the weekend weather…doing our best to keep our engines revved up…..three things are clear…..extremely cold….extremely windy….the launch seems a bleak place, far from cuddly comforts…so we’re going to delay until later in the workweek….perhaps other (younger?) hounds will go anyway and give a report….all the best, jory

This entry was posted in 2016 Season. Bookmark the permalink.