Damariscotta Tomorrow: Show Up and Pray

There’s a very slim window between this wet-out and the next snow. No one knows if it will be ready for us, but ready or not here we come.

Sailing tomorrow and possibly Wednesday morning before the snow. Ramblin Roger sent this shot of Dammy on his way home, but then decided to stay for just a couple of more days

This entry was posted in 2018 Season. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Comment

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s