Hail Mary Regatta

There has been some interest in holding a regatta on Moosehead Lake this Saturday. The forecast trend isn’t perfect, but it might be good enough depending on what the structure of the surface is now. We are sending a scout first thing tomorrow morning to evaluate. If it’s halfway decent then the temps in the high twenties Friday night will be cold enough. If there’s too much moisture in there, then probably not. Wind forecast is excellent, so even if it goes soft we’ll fly.

Stand by for a report by 11:00am

This entry was posted in 2018 Season. Bookmark the permalink.